Waco – Temple – Killeen – Bryan – College Station
- 438,661 TV Households in our viewing area and approximately 350,000 in the official market
- The market is made up of 14 counties
- Over 70% of the total market is located in just two counties: Bell (Temple-Killeen) and McLennan (Waco). If you add Brazos County (Bryan-College Station) into this total and you have just accounted for 781,733 or 77% of the population. Add one more county, Coryell (area West of Killeen) and you have reached 85% of the total population in the total market
- Population of the market: 1,246,168
- African American Demographics: 16%
- Hispanic Demographics 22%
- The market is located between Dallas/Ft. Worth and Austin.
- Within 300 miles of Waco lies 80% of the state’s population
- The market contains many colleges and universities including Texas A&M, Baylor, Mary Hardin Baylor, Texas State Technical College, McLennan Community College, and Blinn.